In this inspiring webinar, you’ll discover how to communicate your storytelling intentions to audiences through the art of composition and visual language.
What you'll learn:
- How to achieve confidence in your shot compositions and angle selections
- How to originate your own image ideas (instead of replicating ideas from other films)
- New ways to understand movies as you watch them (like identifying plot twists and character developments before they happen!)
- The 5 pillars of cinematic storytelling
- How composition affects an audience’s experience & understanding of a film
- How to identify the primary intention behind each shot in your shotlist
- How to communicate that intention through composition & visual storytelling
- And more!
Can't attend live? The 5 Pillars of Cinematic Storytelling will be recorded and you'll receive access to the recording for 14 days.
The 5 Pillars of Cinematic Storytelling is non-refundable.
Questions? Email us at opportunity [at] thecreatedaily.com